I have mentioned my affinity for summer salads in the past. I eat them all the time and I didn’t want to bore with another one, so I thought a salad stack might be nice. Let’s get vertical!
You can get the perfect bite at every pass. The ultimate.
These Chicken Slider Stacks are easy, quick, healthy and super scrumptious. You could of course turn them into a burger or sandwich, but I’m all about minimizing the carb intake. They are perfect for the Paleo crowd or you can add some sharp cheese for extra oomph.
Start by plating your arugula, then stack on from there.
Your yolk runneth over with flavor.Print
Chicken Slider Stack
A light and low-carb dish, packed with flavor. Chicken sliders over arugula stacked with fresh heirloom tomatoes, an egg and avocado. Simply dressed with salt and pepper and a spritz of olive oil.
Write a review
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- Heirloom Tomato
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Optional: Organic Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- Season and prepare the lean, ground chicken into 6 patties. You want them to be just under 1/2" thick. I used salt, pepper, and garlic salt to season . Spritz each side with olive oil spray.
- In a grill pan over medium heat (or on a traditional grill) place the slider and cook 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat another skillet over medium heat and prepare your eggs to your liking. I like them medium, a bit of yolk but not super runny.
- Slice the heirloom tomato and avocado and line the plates with a bed of arugula. Spray a light layer of olive oil on the arugula and salt and pepper to taste.
- When the sliders are done, place one on each plate. Then layer the other ingredients, starting with the tomato, then the egg and finish with the avocado.
- I melted some sharp white cheddar cheese on the sliders and it was super tasty! You can skip this step to make it Paleo.
- Happy Dishing!