It’s no lie, I’m a nut for Pumpkin. I’ve said it before and I will probably say it every year when autumn rolls around and the flavor resurfaces. Luckily, Dunkin’ Donuts has so many ways to enjoy Pumpkin! In your coffee or as a delicious treat, you can’t go wrong. Lucky for you, here’s a chance to try something on the house! Dunkin’ Donuts has provided one lucky person a $5 gift card to try their favorite autumn craving.
THIS FALL DUNKIN’ DONUTS PUTS THE K IN “PUMPKIN”
WITH NEW PUMPKIN K-CUP® PACKS
Fall flavors return to Dunkin’ Donuts
Just as the leaves are set to turn, the flavors of fall have returned to Dunkin’ Donuts. Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, welcomes the onset of autumn by introducing new seasonal food and beverages and bringing back popular favorites featuring pumpkin and apple flavors. Leading Dunkin’ Donuts’ autumn collection are the new Pumpkin K-Cup®packs. Available for a limited time at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide, this new variety of the brand’s popular K-Cup packs, for use with the Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing Systems, will allow fans to enjoy the taste of Dunkin’ Donuts Pumpkin Coffee in individually-sized portions at home.
For a limited time, you can also find:
· New Apple Crisp Muffin: A cinnamon flavored muffin with apples, caramel and an apple crisp streusel topping, the Apple Crisp Muffin is perfect for guests seeking a sweet treat.
· New Pumpkin Cream Cheese: To add a little fall to your bagel, Dunkin’ Donuts’ famous cream cheese is now available in pumpkin flavor.
· Pumpkin Coffee and Latte: Dunkin’ Donuts celebrates the season by adding the taste of pumpkin to its world-famous coffee and lattes. Available in both hot and iced, Dunkin’ Donuts coffee and lattes are the perfect accompaniment for a brisk walk, football games, raking leaves or any favorite fall activity.
· Pumpkin Packaged Coffee: Available in a special 8 oz. size at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants, pumpkin fans can also brew Dunkin’ Donuts’ Pumpkin Coffee at home this season.
· Pumpkin Muffin: A fan favorite, the Pumpkin Muffin is a deliciously-spiced autumn delight topped with creamy white icing and sweet streusel crumbs.
Dunkin’ Donuts’ fall harvest isn’t complete today. Fans who are pumped for pumpkin this fall can look forward to even more pumpkin flavored menu items coming to participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants beginning in October. To be the first to know, follow Dunkin’ Donuts on the brand’s official Facebook and Twitter pages over the coming weeks.
“Dunkin’ Donuts’ fall flavors serve as a hallmark of this nostalgic season, and the return of pumpkin and apple food and beverages is something we always look forward to offering our guests,” said Stan Frankenthaler, Executive Chef and Vice President of Product Innovation at Dunkin’ Brands. “This year, we’re excited to bring back some fan favorites, along with a host of new options, so that guests can enjoy the flavors of fall served up fast and fresh at any time of day.”
To learn more about Dunkin’ Donuts, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/DunkinDonuts
) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/DDSoFla).
For a chance to win a $5 gift card to Dunkin’ Donuts, like annaDishes on Facebook and leave a comment telling me what you’d like to try on the Dunkin Donuts autumn line-up!
Contest ends 12:00pm (Eastern) on Friday September 28, 2012. Winner will be chosen at random.